Thursday, December 29, 2005

Aquarium Workplace


Despite sleeping well and relatively long, I am quite tired today. Makes no sense. I had the kind of sleep that when the alarm clock went off, I said "what the hell could that infernal beeping be?! I guess I have to get up and turn that OFF!" which, I will admit, happens frequently enough that the alarm clock is placed on the other side of my room, so I actually do get up, hence the alarm clock is fufilling its intended purpose, and getting me out of bed. I consider my sleeping self a different creature than my awake one, and resort to trickery to replace one with the other. Anyway this tiredness, and the rain outside (I wonder if the window-washers are pissed?), has somehow lent a rather aquatic feel to the workplace. I feel like a jellyfish just sort of bobbing along, and my boss keeps swimming through the room and glancing at everyone with fisheyes. She is inexplicably reminiscent of a trout.

1 comment:

96 watt Dual Actinic Compact Fluorescent Lamp said...

Current USA stand behind their Compact Fluorescent lamp design 100%. They have “Up to 50% more light output over competitive Brands.” Current USA’s bulbs endure a 10 hour ‘burn-in’ testing process that guarantees their performance out of the box.