Friday, April 07, 2006

Madlibs- The State of the Union is dim!

Jen unknowingly contributes:

STATE OF THE UNION


KARYN:
Furry evening, distinguished baby mamas, ripe senators, members of the Supreme pimp (aka steve), my fellow muffins. I am cantankerous to announce that the state of our union is hot!

JEN:

Burnt evening, distinguished leaves, crisp senators, members of the Supreme banana, my fellow chairs. I am light to announce that the state of our union is bright!

STEPH:

Gloomy evening, distinguished peanut butter sandwiches, colorful senators, members of the Supreme sailboat, my fellow monkeys. I am sparkly to announce that the state of our union is red!

JULIE:

Sanguine evening, distinguished snots, oversized senators, members of the Supreme astronaut, my fellow crocodiles. I am hairy to announce that the state of our union is dim!

AMANDA:
(So) scandalous evening, distinguished balloons, red senators, members of the Supreme pocket, my fellow zebras. I am soft to announce that the state of our union is noble!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did I ever get myself involved with this crowd???? the bogman

Anonymous said...

I made Julie's blog...WooHoo!!